Personal identification information
VMavericks may accumulate personal identification information from the end-users or the visitors in many ways, but not limited to, users visiting the site, registering and placing an order on it. It is also not restricted when they enroll to the newsletter, fill up the form, and in accordance with other activities, features, services or resources available on our website.
Users may be enquired for, as appropriate, name, mailing address, and email address and/ or payment information (in rare cases). Users can visit the website anonymous, though. We collect personal identification information from visitors only if they submit it voluntarily. Users have the authority to refuse to provide personal information, except when they are denied engaging in other website related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We can accumulate non-personal identification information related to visitors and users as and when they pay our site a visit. Non-personal identification details could include the browser and computer name. It may also include computer and technical details about users such as website connection, internet service provider used, Operating System and other similar data.
Any claim concerning the VMavericks website shall be abided by the laws of Maharashtra without considerations to its law provisions conflicts.
Common Terms and Conditions valid to the use of a website
Web browser cookies
The website may use “cookies” to improve the website experience of a user. The web browser of a user keeps it on their hard disk drive for recording use. It is also stored to track details about them, sometimes. An end-user may select to decline cookies via the web browser settings. It may also intimate when they are sent. If that happens, users should known that some functions of the site may not work properly.
How we use collected information
VMavericks may collect and use users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- Information you give assists in respond to your customer service support needs professionally
- The information may be used to know how our users use the resources and services provided on our website as a group.
- To improve our website
- We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments
- We may use the details users give about themselves while placing an order only to provide services to such orders
- We don’t share the details with other parties except needed to honor an order and to improve your user experience (So some data may be shared with the tools which are integrated with our website.)
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other site feature
- To send across information users agreed to get about headings that will be interest
- To send episodic emails
- We may use the email address to send user the updates related to their orders. It could also be needed to act in response to all questions/enquiries and/or other such acts. If an end-user decides to go for the mailing list, they would collect emails that might comprise updates, company news, similar product or service details, if any. User may unsubscribe from future emails as we also keep detailed unsubscribe tutoring at each email bottom.
How we protect your information
We implement suitable data storage, collection and processing approach and security methods to guard against unlawful access, modification, leak or demolition of personal information, name of the user etc. stored data on our website.
Sharing your personal information
We don’t trade, sell or keep on rent the users’ personal details to others. We may provide generically collected demographic information which is not linked to any personal information related to visitors and users with affiliates, business partners and advertisers for the goals mentioned. We can also use third party service providers to assist us in the business operations and the website or control activities on the behalf of ours. One example could be sending the surveys or newsletters. We also use users’ personal information for limited purposes if they grant us prior permission.
Third party websites
Users can discover on our website advertising and other content linking to the portals and our partner’s services. It could also be found linked to sponsors, licensors, suppliers, advertisers, and other affiliates. We don’t have any immediate control over the content/links appearing on these platforms. We are also not accountable for the policies engaged by sites linked to our website. In addition, these services and sites, including their links and content, may be continually altering. These services/sites may come with customer service policies and privacy policies of their own. Any interaction/browsing on other websites, is governed by such websites’ policies and terms, including websites with a link to our websites.
Your acceptance of these terms