You may have heard about the term ‘internet trolling.’ As long as there are communities on social media or people with opinions, there will be trolls.
Trolls may spoil your brand value and sales if you don’t know how to deal with trolls on social media.
What is Trolling on Social Media?
When a person or group of people instigate quarrels by posting controversial messages or negative comments or using abusive language with the only intent of provoking readers to display emotional responses is called Internet Trolling. And when such Internet Trolling is syndicated onto social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn then it’s called Social Media Trolling.
Such social media trolling can be in the form of digressive, off-topic, and disrespectful content and this may be shared via tweets, Facebook comments images, videos, memes and more.
The sad thing about social media trolls is that it does spoil the reputation of your brand leading to a dip in sales.
What BAD Can Happen to your Business due to Negative Comments on Social Media?
- You may have invested so much time and money in creating an Ad, but the first thing that people do is checking what others are saying about it in the comments section.
- If there is even one negative comment, your prospective customer may have a doubt regarding buying your product or service.
- Your competitors may hijack your ad by simply promoting their products in the comment section.
- In the long-run negative comments on social media and trolls does impact negatively on Brands and Sales.
So, what is the best way to deal with social media trolls and save your brand and sales from being at stake?
Most of the business owners hire an Online Reputation Management company to deal with it. In the process, they need to pay huge periodic charges.
But even that can’t guarantee your brand from being saved from social media trolls as such agencies may not work 24/7. By the time, they are back to work; your pitched products may already have been rejected by prospective users due to trolls.
What to do?
It is the time when Artificial Intelligence (AI) is making its presence felt in many sectors and helping brands reap ROI and customers.
And the best resort to help your brand saved from internet trolls will be going for an AI-based online reputation management tools, such as AddResponse.
What is AddResponse?
AddResponse is a Facebook and Instagram approved SaaS App that employs the revolutionary AI technology to constantly monitoring your posts. This way, it kills every single comment that may hurt your sales straight away.
How Does AddResponse Deal with Social Media Trolls using AI-Technology?
AddResponse uses certified Instagram and Facebook APIs to check comments on your published Ads every single second. The Powerful Sentiment Analysis AI verifies comments and filters out any SPAM or negative comments or trolls.
Every comment entered by a user on your Ad posts has to pass through AddResponse, and it takes care of it to maintain a positive aura around your posts.
What are the Key Features and Benefits of AddResponse?
- Kicking out of all trolls, abusers and hijackers
- Get positive comments in the comments section 24/7
- Enjoy maximized conversions and sales from your Ads
- Lower the cost of hiring an Online Reputation Company
- Boost your marketing ROI by improving conversions of your Ads
- Manage comments on all your posts and profiles in a single place
- Keep the trust of your end-users high with the magic of Powerful Sentiment Analysis AI
And much more…
So, don’t let social media trolls impact your Brand and Sales anymore. Get this AI-based Online Reputation Management tool and boost your sales and conversions.
Check out all the power-packed features of AddResponse here.
Social Media Trolling FAQs
How to Deal with Trolls on Social Media?
There are 3 ways to deal with trolls on social media.
- Manually respond to each troller's comment or delete comment or block troller from your account
- Hire an Online Reputation Management agency
- Use AI-based sentiment analysis Online Reputation Management tool which takes corrective actions